The Treasure Hunt 12 is now closed.
Winner: Unfortunately there were no correct entries and the prize will roll over as determined by the auditors
Starting from the 3rd of March, you can participate in the 12th abuzzWine Treasure Hunt. Solve the questions by using a little savvy, a bit of on-line research and locating extra clues posted in various places*.
Each Monday, for 4 weeks, we will release a new question. The KEY to unlocking the abuzzWine TREASURE CHEST will be the name of a MYSTERY WINE listed on the app.
The answer to each week’s clues will enable you to answer all the questions and thereby determine the NAME of the MYSTERY WINE for Treasure Hunt 12.
Complete the crossword puzzle with the answers to all 4 questions over the next 4 weeks, to help you find the name of the MYSTERY WINE:
*Questions and extra clues can also be found at:
1 x case Tormentoso Syrah / Mouvedre 2011
1 x case Durbanville Hills Rhinofields Sauvignon Blanc 2012
1 x mixed case white wines
1 x case Mitre’s Edge NVME Classic Red
1 x mixed case of whites
1 x mixed case of whites
The mixed case of whites is the same for each prize winner, and is as follows:
1 x Ken Forrester Sauvignon Blanc 2013
1 x Tierhoek Chardonnay 2011
1 x Lynx Viognier 2012
1 x Cronier Chenin Blanc 2013
1 x Peter Falke Blanc de Noir 2012
1 x Black Elephant two Dogs, a Peacock and a Horse
Sauvignon Blanc 2013
All monthly prize winners will also automatically qualify for our new annual Lucky Draw to win an all-expenses-paid MYSTERY WEEK for 2 in the fabulous Cape Winelands of South Africa.
HOW TO ENTER
- Simply download the abuzzWine app,
- Register as a user,
- Join the abuzzWine Treasure Hunt Club, and
- Make at least one purchase during the month of any wine available on the app, and
- ADD the Mystery Wine to your shopping basket (no purchase necessary, it just needs to be in your shopping basket on the closing date for the Treasure Hunt)
The closing date for abuzzWine Treasure Hunt 12 is midnight, 27 March 2014.
- This competition is open to abuzzWine users in the following countries: South Africa, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK.
- Registration is only on the abuzzWine online platforms, ie. apps or mobi-site (hereinafter called abuzzWine).
- Treasure Hunt questions and clues and are available on abuzzWine.
- At least one purchase of any wine available on the app must be made during the month to qualify for a prize.
- Entries are only accepted when submitted on abuzzWine. You need to keep the answer of each week’s question and use that to solve the rest of the questions, which will reveal the name of a MYSTERY WINE. You must then add the MYSTERY WINE to your shopping basket on abuzzWine.
- In the event of there being no/not enough correct entrants by the closing date, any unallocated prizes will roll over to the next abuzzWine Treasure Hunt.
- The winners of each Treasure Hunt will be notified via e-mail, and published on the abuzzWine app; www.abuzzwine.mobi and in the abuzzWine Mag.
- Entrants must be of legal age to consume alcohol in their country of residence.
- Prizes are subject to the tax laws of South Africa.
- Prizes are not exchangeable.
- Only entries received before the exact closing time of the competition as detailed above will be considered.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Comsuite (Pty) Ltd and their immediate families or partners may not enter the competition.
- Any tax implications as a result of a prize will be the winners’ responsibility.